Tuesday, August 8th, 2000 04:59 amtoday was a good day for me. Patrick, Parker and Will are still here. they are aslepe now, but I am not. I will be shortly. i got more presents than i did last year (which was like 2 or 3) so I'm happy in that area, everyone had fun. even poor helen and meg. I'm gonna go to sleep.
Wow! That was that super awesome birthday party I had where we played 10 player bomber man and DDR and SHAQ-FU!!!!!!
man. I think that party was the culmination of my childhood. 18 years of video games and friends all galvanized into an incredably awesome night of drug free fun!
Highlights of that night:
* Adrian Breaking Helen's underwear
* going outside in front of my house with skateboards
* Wil Howe
* parker and patrick putting adrian's feet into his underwear so that he couldn't move in an attempt to avenge helen's underwear.
* Elliot actually hanging out with us.
* I probably had sex with helen. or maybe she hadn't broken up with marc yet. It's good neither of them read this, so I can talk about the weird marc/helen thing. uh getting side-tracked
* nice weather
* playing Street Fighter III
* garrett and meg came by also.
* I actually got birthday presents which I hadn't done for like... 8 years previous to that.
It really frusterates me to see all
my peers and friends totally unable to have a good time without drinking. Just think of how much fun We've had growing up that didn't involve drinking. then think about how Quinn spends like $120 for one night of drunken partying that usually half the people don't even remember. People need to play video games more. you know how much fun we had a ravi's place on the way ack from chico playing mario kart? for the price of alcohol for one party we could go out and buy a game cube ($99) and mario party ($30) and then be able to play that for the next 100 years!!!! Alcohol is for fucking lame ass retards.