1. He called everyone "brother"
2. He liked Gospel
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Fathers business
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure he was God.
But then there are also 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He used olive oil.
And still, there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus
was a Californian:
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
...and 3 equally good arguments that Jesus
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all answers the question for all
time: 3 proofs that
Jesus was a woman:
1. He had to feed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just
didn't get it.
3. Even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was more work to do.